Sunday, July 21, 2013

Future plans

I saw a Masaai newborn.
The father was proud of his boy and told him: "you will be a warrior and you will attend the university in Dar es Salaam".
I wish your life will be beautiful.

I saw an Haitian newborn.
In a shelter after the earthquake.
In a mixture of Voodoo, Christianity and  indifference the majority of the visitors wishes for her richness luck and beauty to marry an American.
I wish your life will be beautiful.

And then my daughter was born.
My mother could not resist holding her, my father waited out of the room, not daring to enter.
And then my sister looks at her and said: My-my! You still don't know that Darth Veider is the father of Luke Skywalker.

tibetan village, the closest internet connection is four days far (by yak). p.s. we have made an aqueduct there

No comments:

Post a Comment