Friday, January 25, 2013

Leonardo DiCaprio always dies

I've just remember one of my nightmare when I was in Tanzania.

Leonardo DiCaprio was building an eco-lodge in some island, and I supposed to do the water supply system. of course eco-friendly. He was in a hurry, because he knew he was dying the next morning.

I woke up not so relaxed. And then I realized why I was dreaming about him.

At that time I was living in a tented camp in the middle of the Masai territory together whit the staff (Simon, Mika...I'll tell about them), and a friend passed me one of this 8 in 1 pirate DVD.
8 movies of Leonardo DiCaprio. A must between the ladies passing by the camp. And also the men. A friend gave it to me from Dar-es-Salaam and suddenly everybody at night were staring at me hoping I was going soon in the tent to watch a movie, finish them and then pass by the DVD.
There was no other thing to do, and I watched one movie every night.
Blood diamond, Titanic (sorry...), Romeo + Juliet, the Departed...well, the guy never survived his movies.

Never.

Maybe that's why is so famous: men are happy because he dies. Women are happy because, for the reason that he dies, then they know why the fantastic, perfect, handsome guy never crossed their path. Is not fault of the Tanzanian ladies, wherever they live, whatever they do. The perfect guy is dead, so he is whit everybody and nobody. White and Black. Chinese and Brazilian. Teenagers and...

Wow! Someone in LA is pretty smart

Morning Kilimanjaro. But by night I could not see. 

No comments:

Post a Comment