Thursday, May 23, 2013

That's amore

There are still some romantic expats...they fall in love, they struggle in wet bed sheet by night, they over drink to forget, they eat irregularly and...they speak a lot.

Anita elected me as her confident.
My duty was to listen almost every night by telephone or live at least two hours about Nicholas.
Quite boring, but sometimes I'm compassionate.
I knew EVERYTHING about this guy. Who he was talking to, which movie he was downloading, where he was going, with who and why.
Because love pain it's talkative. At least for women.
And I was forced by Anita to interpret his every gesture in a perspective that was favorable to her, such as:
his t-shirt are full of stains because unconsciously he wants to say he needs a woman, or
he was kissing this other lady only because with you would be something serious.

Until the day our friendship broke up.
She called me overexcited, like a mongoose was running up her trousers, anticipating some good new: "Can I pass by, I mean NOW?"
"I was going to sleep, it was a terrible day, this pipe blew up and..."
"Ok, thanks, I'm coming"
Because friendship between man and woman cannot in fact exist.
She arrived ten minutes later, waving the mobile as if it were the hero of the day, what did I say? Of the era.
"Look! he send me a message!"
But I could not look, because she decided it was much more effective if she read it directly, declaring like a Shakespearean actor: "Take off my skin! And I wont scream! But if you smash my heart, I promise to make you cry!", all the exclamation marks were added by her.
"I'm not sure about the meaning, but looks like he actually loves me!"
I didn't know who to tell her, so I simply did: "Onion"
"What?"
"It's a riddle...the answer is 'onion'..."
"It's not possible! Look! He's speaking about his heart, and.. and..."
"Anita, it's onion"

And I've never seen an onion to make someone cry more than then.

No comments:

Post a Comment