Monday, February 25, 2013

seeking for attention

Well,
I'm living in Nepal now.
In a area named Boudha. Is the Tibetan area.
Is very nice, more quiet, you can have a walk and buy vegetable in the street. the shoe repairer always greet me. Namastee.
Very close to my house there is a stupa. Is a sacred monument for Buddhist. A vanilla ice cream scope whit the eyes of Buddha and prayer flags. Is a 3D mandala. In reality is impressive. Buddhist are touring around clock wise generating good energy and praying.
Well, few days ago at 8.30 a.m. a men decided to burn himself just there, in my neighborhood. Look like is dead.
I say 'look like' because whoever is trying to manifest against the situation against China, do not find friends in the news.

Since that the stupa is full of police.

Tonight, the road next to the main gate to the stupa was on fire.
I have no idea what is going on.
I will not find information in the newspaper tomorrow.
But maybe my nepali colleagues will tell me what they heard about.

I'll tell you

No comments:

Post a Comment