Thursday, February 28, 2013

no news...good news...?

Can you believe?
Nobody had a slight idea what was going on in Boudha on Monday night.
The street was in fire.
Police was blocking the way.
No news on TV, nothing on the newspaper.

My admin, at the end, told me: "I mean, Ban Ki Moon is doing something, Obama is also doing something,. Tibetan monk are doing nothing. I see them with tablet in a bar drinking tea all the day"

And he was the same explaining that all the beggars in the streets, well, they are Indian.
Nepalese pride, maybe.

The same guy told me: "The Maoist civil war? I was not cheering for them and neither for the military. the two were beating us, scaring us and asking us for money. I just wanted it to finish".

And finally: "Of course we have no news about the monk who burned himself: China is paying the boots, the uniforms and the salaries of Nepalese police"

In this order: boots, uniforms, salaries.






No comments:

Post a Comment